Sunday, December 16, 2007

this is so funny. penelope is 18 months and prefers to be naked. which is okay around the house and she tells us when she needs to go potty. all is good.

yesterday the mister and i were laying in bed. he was laying face down on his pillow and penelope was walking back and forth between my head and the mister's head while holding onto the headboard.

She stood on top of the mister's head (who is laing face down) lifted up one leg, said "pee" and started peeing.

i would have peed myself laughing if i wasn't so consistant with my kegals.

"pee. daddy." laugh laugh.

it was no accident. and i am still lauging.

1 comment:

earthmama said...

your blog makes me cry with laughter and honesty and relief and so many good things, mama...

could penelope come pee on our mister's head? i think it would make me feel better somehow... :)